Ladies, f you have some tips that you wish women knew or maybe just something your guy did that's worth bragging about, then Click Here: and follow the instructions.
Editor’s comment. I agree with the above, but don’t always pay. Granted there are more women who do this than guys, but some people are looking for a free ride. Don’t be a chump. If you complain cause you’re guy only takes you out once a week and he’s too cheap to take you somewhere really nice, then you got issues and stay away from me. If you complain, cause your guy never takes you out and when he does, then you always pay, then dump him, he’s a scrub.
This is my tip of the month, based solely upon the experiences I’ve had or witnessed. Take em’ or leave em’
By about date #4, you’ve probably become close enough to pull a little cheesiness out. Pull it out too early and you’re a tool, but by now a little cheesiness may seem romantic. The key to this date is that you planned it out and obviously put some time and effort into being a little romantic. The key to this date is in taking care of the little things. You need to plan for everything. OK, here’s how the date goes….Show up to her place a little early, (yeah, I know she won’t be ready) and hand her three envelopes marked 1,2, and 3….creative huh? Don’t tell her where you guys are going or what you’re doing. If she asks either now or earlier when you guys made the date, then just tell her that you’re handling this one. You could mention that you’ll be eating, to make sure she doesn’t eat right before you get there. Anyways, Instruct her to open the first and read it. She should not open the other two until you tell her to do so. The first letter should thank her in advance for a wonderful evening and should tell her what to wear/bring. If you are good with poetry, then use/include a poem. If you are not, then skip it. It’s better to have no poem than a lame one. She will need casual clothes, a jacket, and her smile. It should also ask for a little trust and patience and no questions. You may want to hint at what the date has in store, but don’t give it away. Drive down to the beach, find a place to park, and stroll out onto the beach. Depending on where you go (see Beach Watch for some tips on which beaches to go to), this may be technically illegal and parking may be difficult, so plan this in advance. Figure out where you’re going to go and find some good places to park ahead of time. When you get to the beach, save the ‘romantic walk’ for later, for now just find a spot and get settled. You’ll be carrying a few things anyways. When you find a spot, tell her to open the second letter and start setting up. The second letter should say something cute and sweet and something blah blah about a little picnic and an astronomy lesson. You should lay down a sheet, with a blanket, folded up on top. You guys can lie on the sheet, leave the blanket folded up until you guys decide to get cozy. You don’t want to seem presumptuous. You will need something to hold the four corners of the sheet down otherwise the wind will change your romantic evening into a ‘well, he tried’ evening (shoes work well). You should also have a little cooler with some kind of light and easy grub… sandwiches with some juice/water/alcohol drink …whatever. Don’t forget napkins and a place for your trash. There may not be a garbage can nearby and litterbugs always look like chumps. Pull out a candle and a lighter. The candle will need a shield from the wind, but will not need a holder. Burying it in the sand will work fine. After dinner maybe take a nice romantic walk, then come back and lie on the sheet. While laying on the sheet, gaze up at the stars and start spouting some entertaining little story about astrology or maybe what stars are in what constellation. If you don’t know anything about astronomy, then either brush up before the date or make something up. If you opt to make something up, then shoot for humor, don’t try to fool her. Maybe tell the story of the great hunter (you) who rides the giant Taurus (or whatever your car is) and slays the giant demon (the ant you just flicked off of the blanket) for the beautiful fair maiden (your ex-girlfriend…no I’m kidding). When you tell the story, point out stars that are supposed to be the characters in the story. Oh, you see that cluster that kind of looks like a guy. That’s El-cool-guy-io. He is that hero of our story, and – uh the big dipper over there – that’s really el-hotty-eeo. She’s the heroin of out story. And they meet up with john….oh yeah, john is the big dipper too. And then those two stars there…yeah, that’s the great battle between el-cool-guy-io and the giant dragon, at the cliffs of Mt indianola which, overlook the fiery see of…..anyway, you get the point. Hopefully, she’ll want to get a little cozy. I speak from experience there is very few things more sexy than getting comfortable with a significant other by the moonlight with the stars and crashing waves as a background. The third letter should be given at the end of the date and she should open it after you leave (if you spend the night, then let her open it, but make sure the letter implies that you thought you were leaving….again don’t want to seem presumptuous), The letter should thank her for a wonderful evening and include an offer for a sequel. There are several other things you should definitely bring. Some of them should be left in the car, some of them should be brought with you onto the beach in a gym bag probably. These include: an umbrella for rain, two pair of drawstring shorts – one for each of you in case the swimming bug bites, a towel or two, a sweatshirt in case she gets chilly, protection, and some bug spray – bring it, but don’t wear it, unless you need to. It’s a mood killer and a give away…..oh, and you could probably leave the Frisbee and the volleyball at home. Good luck. Game
1) Greek tip #1. This is how to get a woman, that you're dating to do all your laundry. Never fails. Ask her to go out, only tell her to meet you at your house (or wherever it is that you do laundry). If you normally drive, then at the end of the date go back to your house afterwards. If you don't have a washing machine and she does, ask her if you can come over and do laundry. Don't ask her to do it for you. Regardless, start a conversation with her and right in the middle, as you're talking, go to the laundry room and start doing your laundry (she'll follow)... the key is then to just completely stuff your washer full of all your clothes. Whites, darks, everything. Cram four loads into one washer if you can. Then pick up the box of soap and look at it funny as if you're reading the directions. She'll probably stop you at this time. If not, then keep doing more and more stupid stuff. When she finally asks what you're doing and starts making fun of you, act hurt and proclaim to have no idea how to do laundry. Act like what you're doing is just fine. She'll do your laundry for you, guaranteed. Women like to take care of their men anyways.
2) The above tip works for everything else.. especially if you move in together. If she asks you to help doing dishes, ironing clothes, washing the toilet, everything.... you don't know how to do anything. You're totally helpless and lost without her. She'll be more than glad to do all the housework and you can watch sports center, wrestling, and play video games.
3) If you're ever dating a woman just, you know, for sex, and you can't stand her. Don't dump her, cause then.... no sex. What you should do is take her around your friends all the time. That way, they have to deal with her whining and you don't. Yeah, you're in the same room with her, but you don't really have to talk to her. You got your friends there... and then when you're done, you can go home with your girl and have quality time.
4) How to guarantee that you score in a
club.... guaranteed to get laid every time. OK, first, you go get piss
drunk. Not so drunk that you can't stand up, but drunk enough, so you
don't care what you're doing, how many times you get turned down, or what you're
saying. Next, mess up some bitches hair. She'll get really annoyed,
but just keep messing with her hair... .like you're in third grade or
something. Eventually, she'll decide that she wants to go home with you. -
and if she doesn't, then mess up her friends hair.
1) The first tip is Wednesday nights at